10.08.2005

Moving

anybody seen that godamn Richard Pryor movie "Moving"?? ...I'm sorry I love Richard, but that movie pissed the fuck out of me...C'mon first with the movers, I wouldn't even let those people into my house in the first place, and then like...you can't call the cops??? Hello?!?! and you can't calll the moving company to complain about your furniture or the old guy that's packing it...
but whatever you know, I get it, it's a movie - late '80s movie at that- Of course then at the end he gets his fake ass revenge, but none of this had to happen in the first place had he done what anybody would have done in that situation, Oh man, and what about the wife? what the fuck did she do in the whole fucking movie....nothing...
A good-laugh-your-fucking-ass-off movie though is "Everything you ever wanted to know about sex" with Gene Wilder and some sheep...anyways It's a Woody Allen flick and it's freakishly funny. Watch it. I dare thee. Or don't watch it, I also dare thee...

jajaja I leave u w/this motha fucka...

1 comment:

Jean said...

Richard Pryor is tha fucking man.

I've only seen about three of his movies, but I've seen his comedy special (don't know which one) and that guy blew my mind. HI-larious.

Oh and fiona-- she's fucked up. In the best possible way... I'll be sure to send her new cd on the way as soon as illegally obtain it. :D