10.14.2005

GOT LEMISOL?


lemisol
Originally uploaded by nahdeen.
First of all, these are somethings I just found out:
-A friend of mine was found guilty on the charge of three murders. Which just goes to show that you never know when your gonna snap, I mean I always thought he was a little crazy but...wow...not like that, and I would have never anticipated ANYTHING even remotely close to what happened...he stabbed 4 people, three died. wtf?

-the band that sings that song "High Enough" is Damn Yankees, I've been thinking about that for a while... those damn yankees....

- look at the picture then read the beginning of the paragraph below it

1 comment:

Delilah Tiamat Thuban said...

wtf? jtoledo?? jodetelo no serĂ¡??
Wow stabbed 4? nads im concern, what kind of people are u hanging with??
yeah i know i just sounded idiotic, close minded and fuckin vain, but hey..
u cant really blame me for asking!
snap? u kiddin me?
when i snap i eat chocolate bars, drink lots of coke, and rent chick flicks(although never a lindsay lohan one, i cant deal with such bad acting) with a hot guy on it!