3.22.2005

Stellaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy ffing shiat. I have never, ever -in my relatively short life- seen ANYTHING like this. It's called the Stella Comedy Show and they are on tour right now all around the US. I'm guessing that if they came to Providence, they will go anywhere. Really. They started in NY in some popular Café of some sorts and now they are saying goodbye to it because Comedy Central just greenlighted their own half-hour tv show. Please, I encourage you to watch it, matter of fact, I DEMAND YOU TO WATCH IT! No seriously though, they ran a video preview of the tv show at the live show and it was awesome. I'm praying they'll keep it on the air, hence my imperative stipulation of the viewing of the show. People watch, ratings grow, I stay happy.

Although I must warn you, if you are not familiar with these comedians style, especially Michael Ian Black (whom's sense of humor is way too deep to understand at first impression....you'll get that later), you are in for a somewhat confusing surprise - or so to speak. Because it is not a sketch show like Dave Chappelle's or SNL even though it kinda seems like it is. It's crazy, weird, and strikingly fun. You'll laugh, you'll laugh, you'll laugh some more...and if you're like me you will keep laughing even though the show is over. In fact...I am laughing as we speak.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA TERESA, I MISS YOU HOE! UN BESO =* Y UN ABRAZO

CALL ME!

No comments: