7.01.2007

the highlight of my night

So I went to Roxy (that stupid ass night club) last night and I was so bored and annoyed I went to the bathroom when I didn't even have to pee... I just stood there in the stall basking in my glorious "jumo" -for lack of a better word- and when I came out my friend was waiting for me, and the lady that gives you paper towels when you wash your hands said she liked my earrings.. and me, not giving a fuck as usual, took 'em off and gave them to her... I didn't think it was a big deal, she didn't wanna take them from me, but I told her I had 2 pairs.. then she took them, but for some reason I guess she felt like she had to give me something... so he gave me a full pack of Eclipse gum... the kind I actually like =D
AND THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY NIGHT
The End

No comments: