11.29.2004

hahaha love this song!!!

dike "Maybe, I should, rob somebody, so we could be like Whitney and Bobby.." jajajajajajaa guanajoooooooooooooo

Diablo men, asi en coro....cuando yo vivia en Miami hace algunos cincuentamilaƱos, mi despertador era la TV programado con pal de video de Whitney...I swear to God I was in Love with her voice...diache...k frutre...por esa perra comence yo dike a cantar....y mira como ta ella...no puede ni cantar ya...I used to think she was the Best Fuckign (aparte de idiota soy dislexica) Singer Alive! but damn dude...you had to go and shatter my dreams like that....crakcwhore biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!!!!! Did you see her at the "Diva's Duets" on VH1?? look at me....who tha fuck am I asking? anyways...for whom ever the hell actually reads this crapula, She fucking Sucked big balls!!! big chocolate balls at that...she looked like she was gonna have a goddamn aneurysm...that was a sad performance...I cried myself to sleep that night...NOT!

No comments: